For Chrissakes No, Just No - BIGTYME
Headlines News :
Home » » For Chrissakes No, Just No

For Chrissakes No, Just No

Written By Appleconnect on Feb 4, 2010 | 12:51 PM


Coco is relentless in turning her Twitter into a shrine to her comically oversized ass, but do I really need to see a pic of this squatting in a sink? This looks like something you'd carve up and toss over the fence of a T-Rex paddock, not something I would stick my dick in. God, I wouldn't even know what to do with that if she was bent over. My first guess would be to put an inner tube around my waist just to be safe.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. BIGTYME - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Sopsop Media