CLERIC DISCOVERS HIV/Aids `CURE` IN TANZANIA - BIGTYME
Headlines News :
Home » » CLERIC DISCOVERS HIV/Aids `CURE` IN TANZANIA

CLERIC DISCOVERS HIV/Aids `CURE` IN TANZANIA

Written By Appleconnect on Mar 21, 2011 | 10:58 AM





Hundreds of people living with HIV/Aids from different regions yesterday thronged the residence of a former priest with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania, Ambilikile Masapila (75), at Samunge village in Ngorongoro District, who claims to have discovered a traditional medicine to cure HIV/AIDS.
The infected people were rushing to the priest, who has branded himself a prophet, seeking for treatment.
According to a statement issued by Masapila, already 15 people who had tested HIV-positive had been cured after using the medicine, adding that the patients, when tested after using the drug, proved to be HIV-negative.
He said the traditional medicine is made up from roots, which God allegedly showed him in dreams since 1991 so that, he could assist people suffering from the disease in Tanzania.
“In the dreams, God showed me a large group of people who had died of Aids and instructed me to give them this traditional medicine. Many people have already used the medicine and the results have been positive,” he said.
He said since the day he dreamed about the medicine, God had allegedly been instructing him to follow certain procedures. Besides the instructions, he said God showed him a tree from which the medicine could be extracted.
“This medicine is provided for free because I was not instructed to do business. It’s free for those who need it, but a patient who needs it should came with a hospital certificate showing that he or she has tested HIV-positive,” he said.
The cleric stressed that it was important for a patient to have total faith in the curative power of the drug and not to take it on a trial basis.
The pastor claimed that since he started administering the medicine last year, 186 had already received the medication, out of whom 15 had been totally cured.
For his part, Ngorongoro district commissioner Elias Wawa Lali confirmed to have heard information about the cleric who claimed to have discovered an anti-HIV drug, but noted that the medicine had yet to be proved scientifically.
He called on patients attending to the pastor’s daily clinics to continue using medically approved ARV’s. He said he was forced to intervene after some patients who were seeking the pastor’s medication hade stopped using life-prolonging drugs offered by the government.
“My office has received information that those who have already used the medication have stop using ARVs and their health has got worse while others have died,” he said, calling on the residents and patients to be patients while the responsible institutions were working to prove the efficacy of the pastor’s drug.
Share this article :

8 comments:

  1. i used dr shant tami spiritual herbal remedy drugs an the drugs cure my hiv/aids, i,m greatful fo what dr shant tami have done for me. at last hiv/aids have a cure!!! email dr shant tami to get your drugs indianspell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Dr great oshogum that i melt on this site. i am Sunny Leo from south Africa. i was an HIV/AIDS victim. i had on for over five years i do visit hospital always before the virus grow from HIV to AIDS. I was just at the point of death with shame after i have lose a very thing in life even my love one until my close relative direct me to this site to look for Dr great oshogum for healing and cleaning. It so amazing to see my self back to my feet with every thing i have lost. i am very happy because Dr oshogum did not only cure my sickness but he restructure my life by bringing back my ex and every thing i lost to the course of this sickness(HIV/AIDS). i do not really no where start from in appreciating you Dr oshogum and the authour of this site. please my people out there do not play with you problem go out and seeks for the help of great oshogum heal me without future problem or hidden charges. now i am free from HIV/Aids and MY wife, my joy and happiness are back. please with out a second choice go contact great Dr oshogum for the betterment of your life. CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL greatoshogumspelltemple@gmail.com
      you can also can him with +2348189075265

      Delete
  2. - I am kasha i lives in uk and i was in a serious relationship with my ex guy for three good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us.. Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to one of the spiritual diviner (maduraitemple@yahoo.com).at first i thought it was not going to be possible and i contacted him i was ask to come up with a little requirement,so i did what i was ask to do, after 3 days i was in my office when my ex guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me,so ever since we have been happily married with one kid my lovely baby(Ceslav)...i wish you the best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Miss joan, I’m from uk. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing oscar, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant. Dr Ishvara and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. oscar was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be.” you can contact the spell caster on– ishvaratemple@yahoo.com he’s very nice and great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DR OMON. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much for the time that you took with me and helping me to get John back. Through all the phone calls and e-mails, you were there for me and helped me to get him back. God has truly blessed you with a very special gift. Never give up and always continue to follow Gods light as you have been and things will continue to look up for you. Just as you told me, God always watches the actions of every person and makes determinations on their future based upon this. Well, I did my part with the extensive negative releasing spell and kept in contact with you, probably more that I should have. I have been blessed and I am grateful that God put you in my path. You are the perfect spell caster i have never met, you can contact him with this email ighospelltemple@yahoo.com Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so happy today, I have been suffering from HIV for the past 3years now,i have spent a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy i have tried all. means in life to become HIV negative but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Great dr bello on an online research, i took a lot of Faith in him because I was so in need of anything that can cure my HIV and make it negative, so i contacted him and after his powerful intervention I’m so glad that i am now HIV.Negative, i am very very happy thank you. Great dr bello for helping cure my HIV negatives and restoring me back to my normal life again and how you help me to come back newly again without any form of. crisis i promise to tell your name and your cure, also your good. deeds to the whole world. Kindly contact him for cure regarding on HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other disease. Email bellospelltemple@gmail.com. call or whtsApp him +23408147271779.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Peter James From USA, Dr tebe is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the INTERNET when i come across a great post of !Nicole! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr tebe, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing DrTebe gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr tebe at once you can email him now for your own healing too at:(drtebe2@gmail.com). or email him on his other email for fast help (dr_tebe2@yahoo.com) add him on whatsapp +2348140544262 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO
    My name is Mark.am from Germany.i have been suffering from HIV/AIDS for 3 years.and still looking for a solution to my disease but still i could not find any cure but just 2 months ago a friend of mine from college came to visit me in the hospital and told me a similar problem of his cousin.who was suffering from HERPES who was cure by a herbalist called DR SCOFUA. he is a great healer and my friend advice me to contact him so that i can be cure from HIV/AIDS.which i did and now am free from HIV/AIDS so i just want to use this opportunity to say a well deserve THANK YOU to DR SCOFUA.You can also contact him if you have any problem via Email:drscofuaherbalhome02219@gmail.com. HE ALSO CURES OTHER DISEASES LIKE (1).HERPES CURE(2).ALS (3).HEPATITIS (4).HPV CURE(5).SPIRITUAL HEALINGS(6).CANCER (7).ASTHMA(8).DIABETES (9) LOW SPERM(10)PENIS ENLARGEMENT and if you still in doubt you can also contact me @markdavis022119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

'Thanks for visiting please leave a comment'

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. BIGTYME - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Sopsop Media