Letter to My Husband - BIGTYME
Headlines News :
Home » » Letter to My Husband

Letter to My Husband

Written By cyber on Jul 29, 2011 | 3:54 PM


To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip, I just want to let you know
about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the
driveway. Fortunately I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too
much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I
accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The
garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it
bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will
forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms
again.

Your loving wife.

P.S. Your girlfriend called.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. BIGTYME - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Sopsop Media